- Mrs. J. Wilson-Tagoe (Patron)
- Kofi Koranteng Jnr (President)
- Vice Presidents: Emmanuel O. Sasu (Finance)
- Francis Ashittey (Marketing)
- Godson Della Seshie (Production)
- Joseph Obeng (Human Resources)
- Lawrence Ameyibor
- Leslie Clottey
This club, also known as Santaclausian Ventures provides a real-life business entrepreneurship for those interested in business enterprise. Club members are involved in all aspects of product development and marketing. The club successfully operated a restaurant stand during the 88th Speech Day.
Invited to participate in a nation-wide fair, the club received lots of praise for the items it presented. The items the club created included ceramic wares, beads and greeting cards. Other notable items in the club’s numerous products are clocks that bear the school’s logo. The club has in its plans for the future the production of viable items with wide appeal to the world market.